Terms of Service
Last modified: 9th January 2023
Our Terms of Service is a contract between you (the Customer) and us (BoomBoard) describing the services we will provide to you, how we will work together, and other aspects of our business relationship.
By using our product, you are agreeing to these terms.
- “Affiliate” means any entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party to this Agreement. For purposes of this definition, control means direct or indirect ownership or control of more than 50% of the voting interests of the subject entity.
- “Agreement” or “Terms of Service” means these Master Terms and all materials referred or linked to in here.
- “Billing Period” means the period for which you agree to prepay fees under an Order Form, which will be the same as or shorter than the Subscription Term as specified in the Order Form. For example, if you subscribe to the Subscription Service for a one (1) year Subscription Term, with a twelve (12) month upfront payment, the Billing Period will be twelve (12) months.
- “Confidential Information” means all confidential information disclosed by a party (“Disclosing Party”) to the other party (“Receiving Party”), whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential. Confidential Information shall include all information concerning: (a) Disclosing Party’s customers and potential customers, past, present or proposed products, marketing plans, engineering and other designs, technical data, business plans, business opportunities, finances, research, development, and the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Confidential Information shall not include any information that (i) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party, (ii) was known to the Receiving Party prior to its disclosure by the Disclosing Party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party, (iii) is received from a third party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party, or (iv) was independently developed by the Receiving Party. Subject to the foregoing exclusions, Customer Data shall be Confidential Information under this Agreement regardless of whether or not it is designated as confidential.
- “Contact” means a single individual or business whose Contact Information is stored by you in the Subscription Service.
- “Contact Information” means the name, email address, phone number, online user name(s), telephone number, and similar information submitted by visitors to your landing pages on the Subscription Service or uploaded by you to the Subscription Service.
- “Consulting Services” means the professional services provided to you by us, which may include training services, installation, integration or other consulting services.
- “Customer Data” means all information that you submit or collect via the Subscription Service.
- “DPA” means the BoomBoard Data Processing Agreement.
- “Free Services” means the Subscription Service or other products or features made available by us to you on an unpaid trial or free basis.
- “BoomBoard” Content” means all information, data, text, messages, software, sound, music, video, photographs, graphics, images, and tags that we incorporate into the Subscription Service or Consulting Services
- “Order” or “Order Form” means the BoomBoard-approved form or online subscription process by which you agree to subscribe to the Subscription Service and purchase Consulting Services. Most Orders are completed through our online payment process or via in-app purchase. The Order may be referred to as a “Statement of Work” if you are purchasing only Consulting Services.
- “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual where such information is contained within Customer Data and is protected similarly as personal data or personally identifiable information under applicable Data Protection Law.
- “Product and Services” means BoomBoard’s Product and Services.
- “Sensitive Information” means (a) credit or debit card numbers; personal financial account numbers or wire instructions; Social Security numbers or local equivalents; passport numbers; driver’s license numbers or similar identifiers; passwords or log-in credentials; racial or ethnic origin; physical or mental health condition or information; or other employment or health information, including any information subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, and other regulations, laws or industry standards designed to protect similar information; and (b) any information defined under European Data Protection Laws (as this term is defined in the DPA) as sensitive personal data (including special categories of personal data enumerated in European Union Regulation 2016/679, Article 9(1) or any successor legislation).
- “Subscription Fee” means the amount you pay for the Subscription Service.
- “Subscription Service” means all of our web-based applications, tools and platforms that you have subscribed to by an Order Form or that we otherwise make available to you, and are developed, operated, and maintained by us, accessible via http://BoomBoard.com or another designated URL, and any ancillary products and services, including website hosting, that we provide to you.
- “Subscription Term” means the initial term of your subscription to the applicable Subscription Service, as specified on your Order Form(s), and each subsequent renewal term (if any). For Free Services, the Subscription Term will be the period during which you have an account to access the Free Services.
- “Third-Party Products” means non-embedded products and professional services that are provided by third parties which interoperate with or are used in connection with the Subscription Service. These products and services include non- BoomBoard apps or tools.
- “Third-Party Sites” means third-party websites linked to from within the Subscription Service.
- “Total Committed Subscription Value” means the aggregate amount of Subscription Fees paid or payable to us during your then-current Subscription Term(s) for all of your BoomBoard accounts, but this amount excludes fees for renewals, Consulting Services and applicable taxes.
- “Users” means your employees, representatives, consultants, contractors or agents who are authorised to use the Subscription Service for your benefit and have unique user identifications and passwords for the Subscription Service.
- “BoomBoard”, “we”, “us” or “our” means the applicable contracting entity as specified in the ‘Contracting Entity and Applicable Law’ section.
- “You”, “your” or “Customer” means the person or entity using the Subscription Service or receiving the Consulting Services and identified in the applicable account record, billing statement, online subscription process, or Order Form as the customer.
2. USE OF SERVICES
During the Subscription Term, we will provide you access to use the Subscription Service as described in this Agreement and the applicable Order. Your Affiliates may access and use the Subscription Service or receive the Consulting Services purchased under this Order; provided that, all such access, use and receipt by your Affiliates is subject to and in compliance with the Agreement and you shall at all times remain liable for your Affiliates’ compliance with the Agreement.
2.2 Service Uptime Commitment
We will ensure the service is available to you during normal United Kingdom working hours only.
The limits that apply to you will be specified in your Order Form, this Agreement or in our Product and Services Catalogue, and for our Free Subscriptions, these limits may also be designated only from within the product itself.
You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Subscription Service.
We modify the Subscription Service from time to time, including by adding or deleting features and functions, to improve your experience.
2.5 Customer Support
We will provide customer support, during normal working United Kingdom hours, on a best endeavour basis.
2.6 Acceptable Use
You will use the Subscription Service for professional business use only.
2.7 Prohibited and Unauthorised Use
You will not:
- use or launch any automated system, including, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional browser
- use the Subscription Service in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any of our websites or interferes with any other party’s use of the Subscription Service
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Subscription Service
- access the Subscription Service other than through our interface; or
- use the Subscription Service for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
You may not use the Subscription Service if you are legally prohibited from receiving or using the Subscription Service under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use the Subscription Service.
You will notify us right away of any unauthorised use of your Users’ identifications and passwords or your account by following the instructions at http://BoomBoard.com.
2.8 No Sensitive Information
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES HAVE NOT BEEN DESIGNED TO PROCESS OR MANAGE SENSITIVE INFORMATION AND ACCORDINGLY YOU AGREE NOT TO USE THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE TO COLLECT, MANAGE OR PROCESS SENSITIVE INFORMATION. WE WILL NOT HAVE AND WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE TO COLLECT, PROCESS OR MANAGE SENSITIVE INFORMATION.
2.9 Customer Responsibilities
To realise the full value of the Subscription Service and Consulting Services, your participation and effort are needed. Resources that may be required from you include supporting the integration of the Subscription Service with other business systems.
3.1 Subscription Fees
The Subscription Fee will remain fixed during the initial term of your subscription. The Subscription Fee is the consideration payable by you for use of the Subscription Service and/or Consulting Services, as the case may be.
3.2 Fee Adjustments at Renewal
Upon renewal, we may increase your Subscription Fee in line with our then-current list price, as set out within the pricing page at https://boomboard.io/. If this increase applies to you, we will notify you at least thirty (30) days in advance of your renewal and the increased Subscription Fees will apply at the start of the next renewal term. If you do not agree to this increase, either party can choose to terminate your subscription at the end of your then-current term by giving the notice required in the ‘Notice of Non-Renewal’ section below.
3.3 Payment by credit card
If you are paying by credit card, you authorise us to charge your credit card or bank account for all Subscription Fees payable during the Subscription Term. You further authorise us to use a third party to process payments, and consent to the disclosure of your payment information to such third party.
3.4 Payment against invoice
If you are paying by invoice, we will invoice you no more than forty-five (45) days before the beginning of the Subscription Term and each subsequent Billing Period, and other times during the Subscription Term when Subscription Fees are payable. All amounts invoiced are due and payable within thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice, unless otherwise specified in the Order Form.
3.5 Payment Information
You will keep your contact information, billing information and credit card information (where applicable) up to date. Changes may be made on your Billing Page within your BoomBoard account. All payment obligations are non-cancellable and all amounts paid are non-refundable, except as specifically provided for in this Agreement. All fees are due and payable in advance throughout the Subscription Term.
3.6 Sales Tax
All fees are exclusive of taxes, which we will charge as applicable. You agree to pay any taxes applicable to your use of the Subscription Service and performance of Consulting Services. You shall have no liability for any taxes based upon our gross revenues or net income. All fees are exclusive of any VAT and you represent that you are registered for VAT purposes in your member state. At our request, you will provide us with the VAT registration number under which you are registered in your member state. If you do not provide us with a VAT registration number prior to your transaction being processed, we will not issue refunds or credits for any VAT that was charged.
4. TERM AND TERMINATION
4.1 Term and Renewal
Your initial subscription period will be specified in your Order, and, unless otherwise specified in your Order, your subscription will automatically renew for the shorter of the subscription period, or one year.
4.2 Notice of Non-Renewal
Unless otherwise specified in your Order, to prevent renewal of your subscription, you or we must give written notice of non-renewal with at least 30 (thirty) days notice.
4.3 Early Cancellation
You may choose to cancel your subscription early at your convenience provided that, we will not provide any refunds of prepaid fees or unused Subscription Fees, and you will promptly pay all unpaid fees due through the end of the Subscription Term.
4.4 Termination for Cause
Either party may terminate this Agreement for cause, as to any or all Subscription Services: (i) upon thirty (30) days’ notice to the other party of a material breach if such breach remains uncured at the expiration of such period, or (ii) immediately, if the other party becomes the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, cessation of business, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors. We may also terminate this Agreement for cause on thirty (30) days’ notice if we determine that you are acting, or have acted, in a way that has or may negatively reflect on or affect us, our prospects, or our customers. This Agreement may not otherwise be terminated prior to the end of the Subscription Term.
4.5.1 Suspension for Prohibited Acts
We may suspend any User’s access to any or all Subscription Services without notice for use of the Subscription Service in a way that violates applicable local, state, federal, or foreign laws or regulations or the terms of this Agreement. We may, without notice, review and delete any Customer Data or Customer Materials that we determine in good faith violate these terms or the AUP, provided that, we have no duty (unless applicable laws or regulations provide otherwise) to pre-screen, control, monitor or edit your Customer Data or Customer Materials.
4.5.2 Suspension for Non-Payment
We will provide you with notice of non-payment of any amount due. Unless the full amount has been paid, we may suspend your access to any or all of the Subscription Services ten (10) days after such notice. We will not suspend the Subscription Service while you are disputing the applicable charges reasonably and in good faith and are cooperating diligently to resolve the dispute. If a Subscription Service is suspended for non-payment, we may charge a re-activation fee to reinstate the Subscription Service.
4.5.3 Suspension for Present Harm
If your website, or use of, the Subscription Service:
- is being subjected to denial of service attacks or other disruptive activity,
- is being used to engage in denial of service attacks or other disruptive activity,
- is creating a security vulnerability for the Subscription Service or others,
- is consuming excessive bandwidth, or
- is causing harm to us or others, then we may, with electronic or telephonic notice to you, suspend all or any access to the Subscription Service.
4.5.4 Suspension and Termination of Free Services
We may suspend, limit, or terminate the Free Services for any reason at any time without notice. We may terminate your subscription to the Free Services due to your inactivity.
4.6 Effect of Termination or Expiration
If your paid subscription is terminated or expires, we will continue to make available to you our Free Services provided however, this may not be the case if your Agreement was terminated for cause.
You will continue to be subject to this Agreement for as long as you have access to a My Data3 account.
Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, you will stop all use of the Subscription Service and My Data3 Content. If you terminate this Agreement for cause, we will promptly refund any prepaid but unused fees covering use of the Subscription Service after termination. If we terminate this Agreement for cause, you will promptly pay all unpaid fees due through the end of the Subscription Term. Fees are otherwise non-refundable.
5. CUSTOMER DATA
5.1 Customer’s Proprietary Rights
You own and retain all rights to the Customer Materials and Customer Data. This Agreement does not grant us any ownership rights to Customer Materials or Customer Data. You grant permission to us and our licensors to use the Customer Materials and Customer Data only as necessary to provide the Subscription Service and Consulting Services to you and as otherwise permitted by this Agreement. If you are using the Subscription Service or receiving Consulting Services on behalf of another party, then you represent and warrant that you have all sufficient and necessary rights and permissions to do so.
5.2 Limits on BoomBoard
We will not use, or allow anyone else to use, Customer Data to contact any individual or company except as you direct or otherwise permit. We will use Customer Data only in order to provide the Subscription Service and Consulting Services to you, and for data analytics on an anonymised, aggregated basis.
5.3 Data Practices
We will monitor use of the Subscription Service by all of our customers and use the information gathered in an aggregate and anonymised manner. We may use Customer Data in an anonymised manner for benchmarking and data analytics.
5.4 Protection of Customer Data
The terms of the DPA are hereby incorporated by reference and shall apply to the extent any Customer Data includes Personal Data. The DPA sets out how we will process Personal Data on your behalf in connection with the Subscription Services provided to you under this Agreement. We will maintain commercially appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect Personal Data as described in the DPA.
5.5 Customer Data Transfers
We may transfer Customer Data (including Personal Data) to the United Kingdom and European Economic Area in connection with the Subscription Service. Personal Data is subject to the protection of European Data Protection Laws.
5.6 Retention, Deletion and Retrieval of Customer Data
We will retain data for as long as you use the Subscription Service. Once customers are no longer a customer, we will retain anonymised and aggregated data.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
6.1 This is an Agreement for access to and use of the Subscription Service, and you are not granted a license to any software by this Agreement. The Subscription Service and Consulting Services are our sole and exclusive property, created by us, and are protected by intellectual property laws,., We retain all ownership rights to the Subscription Services and Consulting Services. You agree not to copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the BoomBoard Content, the Subscription Service, or the Consulting Services in whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorised in writing by us. Our trademarks include, but aren’t limited to, those listed at data-cubed.co.uk.
6.2 We encourage all customers to comment on the Subscription Service or Consulting Services, provide suggestions for improving it, and vote on suggestions they like. You agree that all such comments and suggestions will be non-confidential and that we own all rights to use and incorporate them into the Subscription Service or Consulting Services, without payment or attribution to you.
7.1 The Receiving Party shall: (i) protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party using the same degree of care that it uses to protect the confidentiality of its own confidential information of like kind, but in no event less than reasonable care, (ii) not use any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, (iii) not disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to any third party (except those third party service providers used by us to provide some or all elements of the Subscription Service or Consulting Services and except for your BoomBoard Solutions Partner bound by confidentiality obligations), and (iv) limit access to Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to those of its and its affiliates’ employees, contractors and agents who need such access for purposes consistent with this Agreement and who have signed confidentiality agreements with the Receiving Party containing protections no less stringent than those herein.
7.2 The Receiving Party may disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party if required to do so under any federal, state, or local law, statute, rule or regulation, subpoena or legal process; provided, however, that (i) Receiving Party will provide Disclosing Party with prompt notice of any request that it disclose Confidential Information, sufficient to allow Disclosing Party to object to the request and/or seek an appropriate protective order or, if such notice is prohibited by law, Receiving Party shall disclose the minimum amount of Confidential Information required to be disclosed under the applicable legal mandate; and (ii) in no event shall Receiving Party disclose Confidential Information to a party other than a government agency except under a valid order from a court having jurisdiction requiring the specific disclosure.
You grant us the right to add your name and company logo to our customer list and website. To object to this use, please confirm to us in writing.
You will indemnify, defend and hold us and our Affiliates harmless, at your expense, against any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (each, an “Action”) brought against us (and our officers, directors, employees, agents, service providers, licensors, and affiliates) by a third party not affiliated with us or our Affiliates to the extent that such Action is based upon or arises out of
- unauthorised or illegal use of the Subscription Service by you or your Affiliates,
- your or your Affiliates’ noncompliance with or breach of this Agreement,
- your or your Affiliates’ use of Third-Party Products, or
- the unauthorised use of the Subscription Service by any other person using your User information.
We will: notify you in writing within thirty (30) days of our becoming aware of any such claim; give you sole control of the defence or settlement of such a claim; and provide you (at your expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by you to handle the defence or settlement of the claim. You shall not accept any settlement that (i) imposes an obligation on us; (ii) requires us to make an admission; or (iii) imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on us without our prior written consent.
10. DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10.1 Disclaimer of Warranties
WITHOUT LIMITING OUR OBLIGATIONS IN THE ‘PROTECTION OF CUSTOMER DATA’ SECTION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, DATA MADE AVAILABLE FROM THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, MY DATA3 CONTENT, OR THE CONSULTING SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACES (APIs) MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, BoomBoard CONTENT AND CONSULTING SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WITH REGARD TO THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE AND THE CONSULTING SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10.2 No Indirect Damages
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER AN ACTION IS IN CONTRACT OR TORT AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY; PROVIDED THAT, THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU ONLY USE THE FREE SERVICES.
10.3 Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT FOR YOUR LIABILITY FOR PAYMENT OF FEES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE ‘INDEMNIFICATION’ SECTION, AND YOUR LIABILITY FOR VIOLATION OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER PARTY OR ITS AFFILIATES IS DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER PARTY, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY THIRD PARTY, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF A PARTY AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE LIMITED TO A SUM EQUAL TO THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID OR PAYABLE FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE IN THE TWELVE MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM; PROVIDED HOWEVER, THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU ONLY USE THE FREE SERVICES, AND IN THIS CASE, IF WE ARE DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE FREE SERVICES, THEN OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED BRITISH POUNDS.
10.4 Third Party Products
WE AND OUR AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS THAT YOU USE. OUR LICENSORS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
10.5 Agreement to Liability Limit
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ABSENT YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE TO YOU.
11.1 Amendment; No Waiver.
We may update and change any part or all of these Terms of Service, including the fees and charges associated with the use of the Subscription Service (however, your fees and charges won’t change during the Subscription Term except as we explain in the ‘Fees’ section above.) If we update or change these Terms of Service, the updated Customer Terms of Service will be sent to you. The updated Terms of Service will become effective and binding on the next business day after it is posted. When we change these Terms of Service, the “Last Modified” date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent version. We encourage you to review these Terms of Service periodically.
If you do not agree with a modification to the Terms of Service, you must notify us in writing within thirty (30) days after receiving notice of modification. If you give us this notice, your subscription will continue to be governed by the terms and conditions of the Terms of Service prior to modification for the remainder of your current term. Upon renewal, the Terms of Service published by us on our website will apply. No delay in exercising any right or remedy or failure to object will be a waiver of such right or remedy or any other right or remedy. A waiver on one occasion will not be a waiver of any right or remedy on any future occasion.
11.2 Force Majeure
Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions; or other event outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. Each party will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event.
11.3 Actions Permitted
Except for actions for non-payment or breach of a party’s proprietary rights, no action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
11.4 Relationship of the Parties
You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between us.
11.5 Compliance with Laws
We will comply with all United Kingdom laws (where applicable) in our provision of the Subscription Service, the Consulting Services and our processing of Customer Data. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You must comply with all applicable laws related to the recording of phone calls and ensure all proper consent to record is obtained prior to making any such recording. You will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, or transfer the Subscription Service or Consulting Services to prohibited countries or individuals or permit use of the Subscription Service or Consulting Services by prohibited countries or individuals.
If any part of this Agreement or an Order Form is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect.
To BoomBoard: Notice will be sent to the contact address set forth in the Jurisdiction Specific Terms, and will be deemed delivered as of the date of actual receipt.
To you: your address as provided in our BoomBoard Subscription account information for you. We may give electronic notices by general notice via the Subscription Service and may give electronic notices specific to you by email to your e-mail address(es) on record in our account information for you. We may give notice to you by telephone calls to the telephone numbers on record in our account information for you. You must keep all of your account information current.
11.8 Entire Agreement
You will not assign or transfer this Agreement without our prior written consent, except that you may assign this Agreement to a successor by reason of merger, reorganisation, sale of all or substantially all of your assets, change of control or operation of law, provided such successor is not a competitor of ours. We may assign this Agreement to any BoomBoard affiliate or in the event of merger, reorganisation, sale of all or substantially all of our assets, change of control or operation of law.
11.10 No Third Party Beneficiaries
Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any third party person or entity any right, benefit or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
11.11 Contract for Services
This Agreement is a contract for the provision of services and not a contract for the sale of goods.
Each party represents and warrants to the other that it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that it is binding upon such party and enforceable in accordance with its terms. Customer further warrants and represents that it has the authority to procure its Affiliates compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
During the term of this Agreement, we will, at our own cost and expense, obtain and maintain in full force and effect, with reputable insurers, liability insurance with sufficient coverage and minimum limits of liability.
In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Terms of Service and an Order, the terms of the Order shall control, but only as to that Order.